CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Here I go again...

Well it seems the job I found isn't going to work out. I need to be able to work a schedule that will allow me to help with Dr. visits and such. So I may be trying to go back to delivering Pizzas for the time being. Then I can work evenings instead of days. At least then the only major thing I'd not be here to help with is bedtime, and we can find a way to work something out for that.

I think what I'm going to attempt to do if I can get back to delivery is put aside a set amount from each shift worked as far as tips go, add that to whatever we miraculously get from tax returns, and hold it apart from everything else so we can use that to move and make ends meet while I do the CDL Training to go on the road as a trucker. As I said before I feel very confident that once I can get my CDL and start trucking it should only be a matter of six to eight months before we can get everything on a perfectly even keel allowing us to move out and get our own place.

That seems to be about it for my ranting for now. We'll see what happens as the day progresses. I guess it will all depend on how my father in law acts when he gets home today. Will he be decent or a dick like he was yesterday?

0 comments: