CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

And way behind again...

Back to the beginning it seems. At least here on the wonderful world of blog. We have reached October. Looking back it shows the last time I posted was back in January when we were at the start of a very long stay in Memphis.

Now St. Jude has done a lot for my son, and I appreciate that. Of course we are finally getting home and getting settled back in. Time to either restart my business or find a job somewhere that they will be willing to work with our scheduling needs. Fun, fun, fun!!

When last I posted there was a lot going on. Tempers flaring, tensions rising. All out on the brink of war due to a serious lack in comunication. A lot has changed since then, plus I also need to clear some things up.

The comment made about my father-in-law was in no way meant to be offensive. We had earlier that day had a difference of oppinions, as I already stated due to lack of communication, and my temper flared as I thought about some of the exchange. He has provided us with more help than anyone else has. The man has actually gone above and beyond by helping us out by getting us a granted used, but still new to us Jeep Grand Cherokee so that we had room to travel back and forth comfortably with us and both kids. It is his fuel card, and credit card that help us to make these trips with gas in the vehicle and a hotel room each night while we are on the road. When I made that post I was angry because the way he spojme to me made me feel as if all he could see were the things I keep falling short on, and not everything that was really going on.

The truth is even I'm not really sure here now ten months later the full account of what went on that day. All I do remember is that we were sitting in Memphis because my son had to have an emergancy surgery because of swelling in his brain. Now I would hope that a rational human being would understand that stressful situations and feeling as if you are being attacked do not combine well, and that everyone blows off steam in one fashion or another.

As for the rest of the news. My son is doing great! We have had a significant amount of shrinkage in the tumor. He is behaving and acting much more like his old self again. Now if I could just figure out how to get all the bills caught up, and pay my father in law back for all the help he's given us the rest will be golden.

0 comments: